Sunday, January 13, 2013

Service Admin


"Total semua sekali RM1029.20, Encik nak bayar by cash atau kad? tapi sementara saya buat pembayaran, saya nak minta tolong dari Encik untuk buat survey ni ye. untuk penambahbaikan sistem dan fasiliti yang kami sediakan disini."  (Nabilah, 2013)

It's nearly 3 week, me working as service admin in one of Honda dealer; Global Amity Sdn. Bhd. and, surprisingly, me myself was really amazed by myself on the 'achievement' I make during past days. Achievement here i guess should represent my time in focusing doing my work 24/7 per weeks. 6 days of working day & 1 to 0 of off day. with 14 days of public holiday and over-time for the whole month, WOWWW!!!!

Being in this Service Department(which for the for of us, me, Nadwa, Ira & Alia are not really under service but more to Account Department, which so-called doing service thingy), does teach me plenty of stuff. One of it is, me were not allowed by my team leader to used the word client, at all. Yeah, customer is the only word he understand. as if in "customer always right"... lol

My pleasure indeed, from the bottom, slowly crawling trying to get the best in life. at least I'll know the feeling being at the bottom of the line. which hopefully, will make me more stronger and feel great/awesome when I reach at the top of the mountain. 

THANK YOU.

Ayah used to called me as "manager" when ever I reach home(everyday). Ye la, why not, everyday, pergi kerja langit gelap, balik kerja pon langit gelap.huhuhuhu)


no more idea, better stop here.

Assalamualaikum.

Regards,
Nabilah. Moi ici.

No comments:

Post a Comment