Sunday, January 13, 2013

I was in Meyrin.

Specific :

26, Promenade Champs Frechets,
1217, Meyrin,
Geneva,
Switzerland.

Dear All,

Hye, long time no news huh! I'm fine here, back in Malaysia, last July - FOR GOOD. Yes, all of us, one family, were back in Bangi. Facing the real life. Experience the challenge in our own beloved land.

Lots of knowledge, learn the ettique, make friends, feeling the harmony of life, the fantastics scenery, the awsome food, being polite with others, calmness, freshness,...it is toooo much to share with you guys. Sorry, I don't think I have enough time for storry-telling honey. Next time perhaps. One by one.

So, today's topic, I would like to introduced to you : SWITZERLAND.

This picture represent the size of Switzerland. For your information, Switzerland got 4 language in it which include : Suisse German, Suisse Italy, Suisse France & the origin language of Suisse.

The red image in this picture represent Meyrin, yes! the place I was. :)


In Switzerland, regional were called as CANTONS. Meyrin were stated in Geneve Cantons and there are 25 Cantons in Switzerland.



Bern is the capital city of Switzerland which their language is more to German.

Till we meet again!
Lots more facts & picture that me myself would like to share with you.!!!
CHEERS!


No more idea, better stop here.

Assalamualaikum

Regards,
Nabilah. Moi ici.


No comments:

Post a Comment