Thursday, May 23, 2013

I am Resigning. Full-stop.


Dear Puan

I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from my position as Finance Administrator. This has been a very difficult decision to make as I have been very happy throughout my employment with XXX Sdn Bhd, but I have been offered with an opportunity that I feel will assist me with my long-term career progression. I do hope that you will understand my reasons.

As detailed within my contract of employment, I hereby give the required one week notice period, with the last day of employment being on 26th May 2013. As always I am dedicated to my role within XXX Sdn Bhd until I leave, so if there are any handover notes you would like me to prepare or any task you'd like me to focus on until then, please let me know.

I have been fortunate to be employed by XXX Sdn Bhd, I have learned that putting the customer first is the vital important in today's competitive environment. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone that I have had the pleasure to work over the last 4 month. I have enjoyed being part of the team and will miss you all. You have provided me with so much support and many opportunities. I owe you a great deal and wish you all the very best for the future.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

..............................
Nur Nabilah Mustafa
Finance Administrator.

p/s: My final day working with them which on the 26th, its complete the 5 month period of working in that field.

No more idea, better stop here.


No comments:

Post a Comment