Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Moment tHat CapturEd

Most of you, likely know that I am USM graduate. I do really miss the moment being a student past few years ago & right know, it will be my pleasure if I could further my studies in the upper level such as my classmate : Maureen, Kalai K, Iqa, Mel and plus-plus.

It's quite an envy situation where I have to support my own studies while they can manage their own money and study. Working and studying are totally different world. You'll know what I means after you guys experience it. 

By the way, below are some of the picture captured during our last days in our beloved USM campus. Oh Allah, I hope that I can be the Nur Nabilah Mustafa as before, where my life are full with laughter & happiness moment with them...

 Us, the '11 English Language Studies Buddies. 
 The Resturian Geng :)
 Puan Aina & Cik Kirana
 Mel with our beloved Abang Long/Along, the only Malay Male in our class.
 The Famous Eiyzall Ezham, he's superb in Pantun. You should help me with that bro! ;P
 The besties : Cik Siti Nur Afiqah and Puan Ainatul Mardhiah, Thank you guys, you'll always support and be with me in both happy and sad moment.
They both, are very open-minded and in the same time very cheerful and supportive sibling's.


There are still lots of picture that we captured together as a mate/siblings. But I have to explore my external and lappy first. Ages, I am getting old.

The 14 of us are:

1) Ainatul Mardhiah Hashim
2) Kalaivani Kalimuthu
3) Siti Hawa Suhaili
4) Mohd Haffiz Abdullah
5) Rathakrishna
6) Nur Haslyda Hajar 
7) Kalaivanie D
8) Maureen Chua
9) Siti Nur Afiqah Zahari
10) Melissa Edward
11) Kavitha
12) Siti Nur Shakirah Suhaimi
13) Siva
14) Nur Nabilah Mustafa

English Language Studies 2008-2011...xoxo

No More Idea, Better Stop HerE.

Assalamualaikum.

Nabilah. Moi ici

2 comments:

  1. Setelah sekian lama, akhirnya dapat jugak singgah kat sini..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omggggg missss korang jugakkkkkk pelukk!

    ReplyDelete