Monday, November 26, 2012

Meet MohD AiDiL!

Yes, today's topic is about my beloved nephew :
 
MOHD AIDIL BIN MOHD RIZAL

Like his Mak Long, Aidil's birthday was also in November, but it is on the 16th, which mine is on the 1st. He is indeed a very cheerful, smart, easy going & such an energetic growing little kids. Plus he is reallyyyyyy cute, but a little bit shy when meeting with new people or quite phobia when he meets someone he doesn't "like"!

Now he's already 3 years old and a brother to be in next March. With the second pregnancy, Kak Elly or Puan Suhaili Shahril, did her homework very well...She knows how to deals with kid, be patient in answering all Aidil's question ---- who's right now very curious to explore the world.


So guys, here is he!!!
 
 

Hye! I like to watch Ultraman!
 
Owh ya, forget to tell you guys, he like to introduce herself as "Aidil Ultraman",  her mama and papa as Mama Ultraman & Papa Ultraman. I thought my family and I were not included in that Ultraman's family but ---- LUCKILY, me myself also we rewarded with the title : Mak Long Ultraman indeed... :)
 

 
Which one is me? Kind of wondering here~
 
That's all for today I guess. Hey, I have lots of nephew & niece..maybe next time I'll introduce them to you okey. :)
 
 
No more idea, better stop herE.
 
Assalamualaikum.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment