Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Sanah Helwah Boss!

I just started working guys. Syukran. Though it's just a temporary position, but I will learn as much as I could.

This ramadhan, lots of things happen around me. Some of it is, my boss birthday celebration & a group photo shoot for Eid-ul Fitr yesterday.

Check it out!

Semoga Allah memanjangkan umurmu, menarik pergi segala masalahmu, memudahkan segala urusanmu, melapangkan segala kekusutanmu, menerima segala amalanmu, merahmati semua pekerjaanmu dan melimpahkan maghfirahnya yang terluas buatmu...
Amin ya Rabbal 'Alamin..

The one and only En Naza. This was taken inside our humble room. :)

group photo. Missing : The big boss, En. Azam & Lisa. Oh and Kak Lah, the gigih kakak who captured this.

The petite creamy cake



BPO - Groupies [Left to right - Azizi, En. Naza, Kak Bai, Kak Fiza, Kak Fara, Kak Lyn, Kak Fazida, Puan Azlina, Kak Lah, En Husni & Cik Zati]


Happy "ehem"-st birthday boss. Sorry, I am naughty!


Lisa & me. 

The golden flower's & pot. This place just so cool!

The crazy colleagues of mine. 

yet another fun pose

a bit schema here. Yes, we have to be serious when it comes to duty. May Allah ease all the job we were doing. Aminn...

On the gorgeous mat. Oh! nak bawak balik boleh? 

That all guys!

No more idea, better stop here.

Salam Ramadhan. How I wish I am not that lazy to update this blog.

Assalamualaikum

Cik Nabilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment