Friday, June 12, 2015

Wedding ceremony - Aina, Ika, and Enot

My bad, this wedding of my friend was held long long long long longg longgg lonnggggg time ago. Desole for my laziness. 

The first one to get married among my ELSers-mates is Ainatul Mardhiah. She's married to Abg Ngoh on December 2012. Sorry babe, I search thoroughly all the picture in my storage, but I just can not find one during  your reception or solemnization. Deepest apology from me..Huhuhuhu...
The only picture that I can found babe. Later I will post more about you eh. 


Siti Nurafiqah was getting married on May 2014. It's last year. But during her D-day, I was not there since my cousin also had his D-day at the same date as Ika's. This is the picture when Ika is getting ready for her solemnization. Beautiful bride!

From left to right : Along, Zainal, The bride, The teacher, Ezal.

My cheerful mates.

The groom Suffian & the bride Pikah.

The ninth month preggy mother. You just look gorgeous as always babe! - which the baby is out now. The new born baby named Muhammah Rayyan born on the 12 March 2015. The same date as my second brother date of birth, makes me easier to remember. :)

Then the recent one. Not that really recent. Enot, the kedah girls, married to our senior back in USM. This couple just fit to each other. They are married last December. 2014. She's pregnant currently. Going to have a baby soon. 

Message for them:
Marriage is caring and sharing,
Giving and forgiving,
Loving and being loved,
Walking hand in hand,
Talking heart to heart,
To give and to take,
And to see through each others eyes.

May your love continue to grow each and every year

Baarakallaahu laka wa baaraka 'alayka wa jama'a baynakumaa fee khayrin..
 Ameen.

No more idea, better stop here.

Assalamualaikum.

Cik Nabilah.

No comments:

Post a Comment